The first production Richter-diatonic harmonica with stainless steel reeds!
* Stainless steel reeds and stainless steel rivets - very long durability and pitch stability even with heavy duty playing
* less air-loss due to fine-cut reedplates - absolute flatness and extremely small tolerances between reed and reedplate
* full and loud, overtone-rich sound and extremely fast tone-response
* Coverplates with rounded edges without any cuts at the mouthpiece.
* Covers made of extra strong chrome plated sheet (0.4mm), opened wide at the back and crimped - the overtone-rich sound can spread out undamped - rounded edges and good stability
* moisture-proof, swelling-free maple-comb, sealed with multiple layers of food-safe finish
* Ergonomic built hole-openings and rounded dividers
The 1847, a harmonica, that impresses from innovation but nevertheless fits all traditional demands - a master's instrument for maximum ambitions. The only keys currently available are the ones on the key selector pull down